About Steve G. Jones
Since the mid 1980′s, Steve G. Jones has dedicated his life to hypnosis and helping people lead better and more incredible lives. The breadth of his knowledge is wide and for over 20 years, he’s helped clients with almost any condition you can name: weight loss, anxiety, smoking cessation, exam taking, phobias, anger management, pain control, business and sales confidence, and many others.
So if you’ve ever dreamed about taking control of your life, living your dreams, and channeling your energy and focus towards fulfillment, abundance, confidence, and happiness, Steve is ready to help you.
Studying at the University of Florida in the 1980s, Steve completed his degree with a focus on cognitive psychology and understanding how people learn. However his experiences have since expanded greatly and Steve is now a board certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and counseling, a master’s degree in education, and is now completing his doctorate in education at Georgia Southern University.
Steve’s practice has taken him into business settings, medical and psychological circumstances, and a variety of other difficult situations where he has helped individuals and groups overcome their limitations, fears, pains, and problems.
He has also worked extensively with Hollywood actors, writers, directors, and producers, helping them achieve their very best in a highly competitive market.
Currently, Steve is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, American Board of Hypnotherapy, president of the American Alliance of Hypnotists, on the board of directors of the Los Angeles chapter of the American Lung Association, and director of the California state registered Steve G. Jones School of Hypnotherapy.
To discover more of what Steve has done, here is an extensive list of his accomplishments and achievements in the field of hypnosis.
Steve G. Jones Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Ed.D. (Doctor of Education), GSU (Georgia Southern University), Statesboro, GA., 2011
- Ed.S. (Educational Specialist), GSU (Georgia Southern University), Statesboro, GA., 2009
- M.Ed. (Master of Education), specialty: Adult Education, Armstrong Atlantic and State University, Savannah, GA., 2007
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science), Psychology, specialty: Cognitive Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL., 1994
- NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner, and Trainer
- 1986 – Worked with Daniel Lassiter, Ph.D at the University of Florida on the problem of how people come to organize and comprehend the information contained in another person’s ongoing stream of behavior. Research was published
- 2007 – Conducted research on college students to test the efficacy of hypnothery on test score enhancement. Results were presented at the AAACE annual meeting
- 2008 – Researched the extent of the use and benefits of the HGSHS:A (Harvard Group Scale of Hypnotic Susceptibility, Form A)
- Jones, S.G. (2001). Basic Hypnotherapy for Professionals
- Jones, S.G. (2001). Advanced Hypnotherapy for Professionals
- Jones, S.G. (2002). Hypnotherapy Inductions and Deepenings Volume One
- Jones, S.G. (2002). Hypnotherapy Inductions and Deepenings Volume Two
- Jones, S.G. (2002). Hypnotic Techniques for Dating Success
- Jones, S.G. (2003). Business Guide for Hypnotherapists
- Jones, S.G. (2003). Hypnotic Sales Mastery Techniques
- Jones, S.G. (2004). Hypnosis for Laymen
- Jones, S.G. (2005). Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy
- Jones, S.G. (2005). Hypnotherapy Case Studies
- Jones, S.G. (2006). How to Lose Weight with Hypnosis
- Jones, S.G. (2007). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume One
- Jones, S.G. (2007). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Two
- Jones, S.G. (2007). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Three
- Jones, S.G. (2007). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Four
- Jones, S.G. (2007). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Five
- Jones, S.G. (2008). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Six
- Jones, S.G. (2008). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Seven
- Jones, S.G. (2008). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Eight
- Jones, S.G. (2008). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Nine
- Jones, S.G. (2009). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Ten
- Jones, S.G. (2009). Hypnotherapy Scripts Volume Eleven
- Jones, S.G. and Mangano, F.P. (2009). You Can Attract It
- Trained students in Clinical Hypnotherapy (1986- Present)
- Trained students in NLP (1986- Present)
- Adjunct professor in psychology, Armstrong Atlantic State University (2007)
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- In private practice as a certified clinical hypnotherapist 1986-present
PROFESSIONAL/ACADEMIC HONORS AND AWARDS
- AAACE (American Association for Adult and Continuing Education), President’s Appreciation Award, 2007
- Who’s Who Among Students in Amercian Universities & Colleges
- American Alliance of Hypnotists
- Los Angeles Chapter of the American Lung Association, Board of Directors
- Steve G. Jones School of Hypnotherapy, Director
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Member
- Omicron Delta Kappa, Member
- Pi Lambda Theta, Member
- Golden Key International Honour Society, Member
- Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society, Member
- International Registry of Professional Hypnotherapist, Member
- American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, Member